0

Jovynn enjoyed her 1st ndp performance!

Went on a short date with hubby cos Jeanette brought mom, jovynn, bernyse and aunt to NDP preview.

Took this opportunity to go bugis for astons and shopping as ii have to shop for a new pair of shorts.  couldnt fit in most of my shorts anymore. Plus without jovynn, we can shop freely and eat western! Western cuisine cant make jovynn full cos she'll only eat the fries -.- so here is our chance!

We did enjoy our date while jovynn enjoyed her ndp performance although mom did complaint that she was grumpy/cranky at times but kids are like this. Uu cant expect them to be good throughout ya?

Special thanks to Jeanette for carrying this 12+kg girl frm esplanade mrt stn to the floating platform cos jovynn fell asleep. (6)

Special thanks to Eugene for the ndp tix and jeanette, my mom, bernyse and my aunt for bringing jovynn there :)

How ii wish things were like before we got married, when its just the 2 of us with no obligations and hidden secrets. Thanks for bringing my phobia back again. I tried letting it go/forgetting it but seems like uu keep bringing it back to me. Is it my fault that ii need time to overcome it that uu couldnt even wait? Whats all the sacrifices ii made for?
It aint easy for me to go through such mental and psychology torture  yet ii  still have to stay strong for the sake of our kids. :'(

0 comments:

Back to Top